different games and why i like them

This is a post writing about different older games and why they’re fun to play.

Super Mario land on the Gameboy advanced sp. Why I like this game I like it because I find it pretty hard its not an easy game to play and often im losing lives from how hard it is the enemies provide a difficult challenge also the fact it’s 2d side-scrolling doesn’t help much while trying to jump on goombas. click here for more information on the game.

sonic mega collection on the Gamecube. Why I like this game I like it because it has lots of different games well all sonic games but they have different game modes not just run to the exit fight a boss and save the animals instead you could play a game that’s like Tetris there’s sonic 3d blast and there are 12 games that aren’t japan exclusive but 5 you have to unlock doing challenges click here for more information on how to do it.

sonic directors cut DX this is a fun game that features some things that they changed in the other game its super fun to play all the 7 different characters and play through there’s my favorite is knuckles being able to glide and having to dig for the crystals is super fun.click here for more information

That’s the end of my list for games i like and why i like them

2 comments

1. aiden · March 5, 2021 at 12:48 pm ·

i like how you put the differnt game consles for the games

2. Bookworm · March 26, 2021 at 12:52 pm ·

Hi, Deklin! Those games look really creative! When I play console games, it’s on my PS2 or Nintendo 64, so I don’t know much about modern games :).